Monday, December 6, 2010

Blessed

This morning I am feeling very blessed.

It's been 2 months now since I decided to take the first step in starting my own home business. I started a Facebook page, Etsy shop, and started signing up for local craft bazaars.  I have been pleasantly surprised by a flow of orders and sales! I greatly appreciate each of you that have supported me in this adventure!!!

I figured at the beginning, that since I enjoy crocheting so much, maybe I would try selling the things I make to help our family. What could it hurt, right?

There is a great feeling that goes along with taking a ball of yarn and not only turning it into something beautiful, fun, stylish, warm, and functional, but that someone else appreciates and loves. It truly warms my heart.
So bear with me if you will, as I learn and grow, along with my business.

I am excited to offer quality handmade, crocheted items that will offer the warmth people need on the outside, but warm the heart as well.

Thanks for stopping by!
<3 Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment